The Values and Beliefs exercise is a powerful training activity for helping team members understand how values and beliefs affect their team''s operation. It also provides a number of "ah hah''s!" for participants. Specifically, the exercise…
- Demonstrates how people view life differently, and how this affects teams
- Helps participants understand each other better
- Helps people to understand differences in a non-threatening way
- Demonstrates a primary source of emotional conflict, and how to reduce it
- Generates high-energy fun that participants will truly enjoy
Group Size - 4 or more (including large audiences)
Time Involved - 30 minutes (not including presentations or discussions)
How to Order - This exercise can be immediately ordered by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.*
Delivery - Upon credit card approval, you may download the exercise directly to your computer.
See related article:
Values and Beliefs as Barriers to Team Consensus
*If you would prefer not to use the online shopping feature, simply call us with your credit card information or send your payment to:
112A Centre Blvd
Marlton, NJ 08053
If you have questions, feel free to call us at 856-596-4196.
** Please Take Note that we Do Not Offer Refunds for our Downloadable Items.